At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
- Fuel the successful adoption of Qualia's API products.
- Become an expert in the use-cases and strategic potential of our APIs and drive clients and partners to fulfill that potential.
- Facilitate every aspect of the go-to-market strategy from documentation to education to implementation.
- Analyze the market and identify revenue-driving product opportunities.
- Work directly with executives at our partners and prospects to understand the challenges their businesses face -- intimately understand their workflows, pain points, and growth opportunities.
- Identify what our customers need and translate that into first-in-class API solutions.
- Build relationships internally and externally that are productive and enjoyable.
- Work in close partnership with Sales to understand what makes Qualia the inevitable software choice for potential clients.
- Work in close partnership with Customer Success to service our largest accounts and consistently have a finger on the pulse of our customers.
- Plan and deliver the medium-term roadmap.
- Prioritize. Have a systematic method for prioritization that considers the immediate needs and long-term vision of the company.
- Translate long term goals into a product development plan of incremental progression.
- Write clear specs that communicates problems, criteria, and context succinctly.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Design to implement elegant and robust web products.
- Obtain data about adoption and engagement. Ability to analyze and rapidly respond or iterate based off of new information.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 4+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software and API-focused products as a Product Manager.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue of products you manage.
- Experience with Agile Product Development methodologies.
- Experience conducting focus groups and user interviews.
- You are analytical and strategic. Proven track record of using data to validate assumptions. You are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- Customer obsession. You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it's the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You're oriented towards solving problems through listening, disambiguating, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you drive teams toward common goals.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. You are comfortable working with high level decision makers in addition to individual contributors.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.