Qualia is a team of top software engineers, real estate professionals, and user experience experts building industry-leading software. Qualia's solutions tackle the complex workflows, coordination inefficiencies, and out-of-date reporting tools that plague the real estate industry. With a focus on user-centric and principled design, cutting edge technologies, and collaboration, our teams generate products and features at an incredibly rapid pace. We need an associate product manager who enjoys distilling complicated concepts into elegant solutions and who skillfully maneuvers projects through development to deployment. Our associate product managers are graceful multi-taskers who value data-driven decisions, cross-functional collaboration, and above-all, execution.
- Become an expert in Qualia products and their respective industry niches
- Understand Qualia's strategic goals and identify opportunities to build features that further our mission
- Identify, assess and prioritize user feedback, including bug reports
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to clarify uncertain requirements
- Help to successfully launch products by supporting engineering and design teams, and communicating with the customer success teams
- Represent the product team to internal and external partners, providing outstanding support and relationship building in all interactions
- 1+ years working on complex engineering projects and/or product development
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- The ability to make people around you feel productive and effective
- Keen sense for distilling complexity and untangling subtle problems
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize among conflicting demands and work with ambiguity
- Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
- Consistent track record of creative problem solving and overcoming challenges.
- Experience at a start-up is a plus