At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
- Analyze the market, the product, and the industry to discover opportunities for automation.
- Work directly with executives at our customers and prospects to understand the challenges their businesses face -- intimately understand their workflows, pain points, and growth strategies.
- Identify redundancies and pain points in our clients' workflows. Translate them into revenue-driving product opportunities.
- Write clear specs that communicate problems, criteria, and context succinctly.
- Work in close partnership with Sales and Customer Success to understand customer interest.
- Work with vertical PMs and Engineering to estimate effort for potential projects. Work with Sales, CS, and Finance to quantify impact.
- Prioritize. Have a systematic method for prioritization that considers the immediate needs and long-term vision of the company.
- Build a cohesive, targeted automations roadmap.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 5+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as a Product Manager.
- Experience scoping, executing, and delivering automation products to market.
- Experience with Agile Product Development methodologies.
- You are analytical and strategic. Proven track record of using data to validate assumptions. You are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- Customer obsession. You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it's the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You're oriented towards solving problems through listening, disambiguating, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you drive teams toward common goals.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. You are comfortable working with high level decision makers in addition to individual contributors.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.