At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
THE TEAM YOU'LL WORK WITH
Ready to build the go-to-market operations for a hyper-growth B2B SaaS company? As a Sales Operations Senior Manager, you will lead a team doing just that. The Revenue Operations team is building the blueprint to help Qualia scale. Our goal: support our go-to-market partners and help Qualia realize revenue faster and more predictably. As a key leader within our team, you will work directly with Qualia's go-to-market to ensure we get the most bang for our buck from sales and marketing. Do you love partnering? Are you adept at creating world-class sales processes & systems, highly analytical, and can you confidently identify & execute revenue strategy? If so, continue reading.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Lead a team of humble, hungry sales operations professionals
- Develop, hire, and lead a team of 4-6 people within sales operations
Manage sales processes end-to-end
- Be the expert on Qualia's sales process. Serve as the business architect and project manager for all Sales and GTM process design requests; you will lead projects from start to finish ensuring successful completion
- Adapt our sales process, SFDC design, and tool configuration to a complex, multi-channel sales environment
- Define, improve, and automate core operational processes. Examples include: assigning territories, lead routing, targeting high-value prospects, streamlining SFDC, pipeline management, contract management, comp design & commissions, and accelerating demand gen funnel in conjunction with marketing operations
Drive sales strategy & analytics
- Own revenue strategy. Understand our TAM, uncover new revenue opportunities by product / customer, develop & execute playbooks to accelerate revenue generation
- Identify, report on, and communicate insights based on relevant GTM metrics. Understand key behavioral and output metrics that drive a go-to-market funnel. Coach the sales operations team to manage based on data and enable key stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Map Qualia's customer journey by product line. Accelerate the funnel across key conversion points and by increasing sales team effectiveness
- Assist VP of Revenue Operations with quarterly/monthly business reporting, strategic planning, and OKR management across go-to-market teams
Partner with key go-to-market leaders
- Partner with leaders across marketing, sales, and revenue operations to ensure alignment
- Support Qualia's various business units, marketing leaders, and core sales teams (AEs, Partnerships, Business Development, SDRs, and Enablement)
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Minimum 6-8 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B SaaS company
- Acutely understands a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey
- A drive to execute, realize lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- An owner mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Qualia. You relish operating independently and with multiple teams relying on you
- Process & systems guru: You're excited to build elegant, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast growing, continuously changing sales org
- An eye for analytics: You know the metrics that matter. You can analyze a complex, ambiguous dataset and identify relevant insights. You can look at a sticky problem statement and structure a logical solution. You can coach others in good data management practice (e.g., model structuring, accuracy checks, logic tracing) and how to approach a problem statement critically
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills
- Ability to communicate data into meaningful insight: You know how to craft compelling presentations and can influence executives with data-driven insights
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You influence others and co-pilot cross-team initiatives
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.