At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Senior Manager of Product Operations to help fuel Qualia's rapid growth. This leadership role will be responsible for driving operational excellence with establishing best-in-class practices and capabilities for the Product organization. The ideal candidate is a hands-on team lead that has successfully led product teams through hyper growth stages by providing guidance and advice as a strategic partner -- empowering and enabling product team members to deliver on their strategy effectively and efficiently.
- Product Governance
- Support Leadership on developing portfolio level OKRs, with a process to track and communicate status.
- Provide framework for executive reporting, weekly reports, MBRs and QBRs, internal product reviews.
- Advance existing processes for annual and quarterly roadmap planning and review.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, UX and Project teams for roadmap execution and status reporting across all products.
- Product Tools/Insights
- Evaluate and adopt a universal roadmapping tool for the organization.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate new tools that may help advance product management practices.
- Manage vendor relationships with existing and new vendors.
- Organize, craft, evaluate customer surveys or other external data gathering initiatives.
- Recommend product-specific training programs for personal/career development.
- Product Methods
- Develop, define and drive Product Development best practices (PDLC & other processes).
- Standardize and document product release process across all products.
- Standardize and document GTM activities in collaboration with Product Marketing.
- Advance existing process for bug triage, escalation, notification.
- Create/maintain document repositories (Confluence, Google Docs, etc.), Templates for standardization.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 4+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Operations Manager or Program Manager in a software company
- Customer obsession. You love enabling people to do their best work.
- An excellent communicator (all forms) and effective influencer. People trust and follow your advice.
- You're oriented towards solving problems through listening, disambiguating, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you drive teams toward common goals.
- You are naturally empathetic, collaborative and flexible.
- Have experience working with large number of cross functional teams.
- You thrive in ambiguity and can drive progress even when there isn't total clarity.
- Experience with Agile Product Development methodologies.
- You are analytical and strategic. Proven track record of using data to validate assumptions.
- You are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- You are a forward-thinker who anticipates needs.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- You are comfortable working with high level decision makers in addition to individual contributors.
- Experience as a people manager is desired but not required.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.