At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
We are seeking a Senior Manager of HR Systems and Operations to help fuel Qualia's next phase of rapid growth. The Senior Manager of HR Systems and Operations will lead the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of all HR systems and processes used by the People Operations team to ensure efficiency, scalability, data integrity, ease of use, and compliance across the HR functions.
- Develop, configure, implement, and maintain user-friendly, company-wide HR systems and processes for people operations including onboarding, offboarding, payroll change, learning & development, compensation & benefits, and other data-dependent activities
- Ensure a high level of data integrity through effective systems and process integrations
- Maximize the potential of Qualia's HRIS, currently ADP WorkforceNow, including feeds and data transmission to and from other systems for recruiting and hiring, payroll, benefits, learning & development, performance management, etc.
- Re-engineer and improve current processes as needed
- Develop, manage, and continually improve the HR help ticketing system
- Research, vet, and propose new systems and process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of the people team's support of company initiatives
- Oversee day-to-day transactional activities of Qualia's HR systems and processes, and provide support to team members regarding technology and process
- Plan and manage projects related to system implementations, new functionalities, process improvement, system updates, release management, following best practices to improve HR systems and processes
- Provide reports that allow for the research and analysis of company-wide data to identify trends and uncover potential opportunities by utilizing predictive models
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 6+ years of experience implementing or maximizing the efficiency of HR systems and processes
- Super-user capability with ADP Workforce Now or equivalent software, and demonstrable knowledge of how to enhance efficacy of complex systems
- Successful experience selecting and implementing various new HR systems
- Demonstrated ability to ascertain end-user and business needs, and ability to communicate with people that have varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience scaling systems and processes through rapid growth
- Experience designing and implementing Tier 0 / Tier 1 HR ticketing at scale, and leveraging that ticketing system for reporting to drive actionable insight
- Track record of discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Current knowledge of HR regulatory compliance as relates to benefits, payroll, employee records, and personal information
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach more junior members of the people team
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.