Qualia simplifies the process of buying a home. The process is complex and costly, creating a bottleneck on the entire real estate and mortgage industries. Our best-in-class enterprise software transforms the way these transactions are managed. Using modern technology with a focus on reliability and ease of use, we improve the process and eliminate pain points for title and settlement professionals and everyone with whom they work. We are based out of San Francisco and have a growing team backed by Formation 8 and other notable investors. If you would like to work with us on the fastest growing settlement platform on the market, please apply below.
What You'd Work On
- Identify gaps in the enterprise sales process hindering productivity and effectiveness
- Provide weekly updates on key wins and areas of opportunity
- Review current state of the data, organization configuration, and workflows being executed with sales and marketing technologies and recommend changes to the current usage of each tool
- Review performance of email/call campaigns and identify areas of improvement as it relates to conversion rates
- Provide reports analyzing the results of activities related to key business metrics
- Assist with ongoing management of each technology and provide training and documentation as needed
- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce Admin preferred
- Experience with Sales cloud required
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Problem solver - happy to take instruction, but when needed, can independently translate a goal into an actionable plan.
- Entrepreneurial - comfortable with ambiguity, bias toward getting stuff done.
- Experience completing tasks and projects in cloud based applications (e.g. CRM, project management software, Google docs)
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US
Why Work For Us
Focus on what matters
We want to make it as easy as possible for our team members to create great work and live a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits package takes care of employees both inside and outside of the office. Each day employees dine together- eating a delicious meal from a local vendor. Our kitchen is stocked with snacks and beverages. We offer a slew of other benefits such as: flexible PTO, fun monthly events, great health benefits, a new laptop, and a gorgeous work environment.
Work in a collaborative culture
Qualia is growing fast. We’re passionate about technology that solves real world problems that affect millions. Our team is made up of incredibly fun and bright co-workers. We set a high bar, but also value balancing hard work with social outings.