At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at Qualia you'll...
- Shepherd the onboarding and ramp of new Account Executives.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for Qualia products to the sales team, being able to articulate benefits of those products and the solutions they offer for relevant business problems.
- Provide quality assurance for product demos that the sales team is holding with customers.
- Less frequently, you'll participate in customer product demos in partnership with AEs to cover advanced or nuanced subject matter.
- You will collaborate with Sales Leadership and Learning & Development to drive the Sales Enablement strategy for our core sales teams.
- Create, deliver and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom, online, or informal) to enable growth and development opportunities for sales teams.
- Provide ongoing Sales Support via Slack channel #product_questions.
- Provide product support on advanced or nuanced demos with prospects.
- Enable and coordinate learning activities for Account Executives during their ramp period and ongoing.
- Audit product demos for all AEs for QA with the purpose of ensuring their accuracy and improving their delivery.
- In partnership with Learning & Development you will establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 2+ years of experience driving sales training, training of customer facing teams and/or sales enablement.
- You're passionate about helping others learn new concepts and grow professionally.
- You are highly proficient at building trust with sales managers and across functions.
- You excel in execution, establishing priorities and hitting deadlines in a sometimes ambiguous and changing environment.
- You have experience designing curriculum and creating content for training.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a track record of being organized and detail-oriented.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.