At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, the gateway to one of the largest US asset classes historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown significantly since its founding in 2015, and now handles 15% of the national real estate market.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Qualia you will be responsible for delivering programs that provide impactful positioning and effective promotions of the Qualia brand.
Your day to day
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and customer success teams to drive strategy, content and enablement programs
- Work closely with the demand gen and field marketing teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop content, enablement messaging, plays, and GTM programs that help drive pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts
- Use data and insights to generate an analytical approach for all GTM programs
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Develop presentations of the Qualia narrative and product marketing roadmap
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy, then track, measure, and report against objectives
- Create compelling, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand assets, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets to enable the sales team.
YOur background that likely makes you a match
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for a SaaS company (SMB software experience preferred)
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks
- Demonstrated knowledge of the real estate industry preferred but not required
- Proven ability in launching and growing innovative messaging programs
- Self starter that can successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance while balancing multiple priorities and goals
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth, and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips