At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, a $40 billion industry historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown to over 10% of monthly U.S. real estate closings in our first two years on the market and our growth continues to accelerate.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Qualia you will be responsible for delivering programs that provide impactful positioning and effective promotions of the Qualia brand.
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and customer success teams to drive strategy, content and enablement programs
- Work closely with the demand gen and field marketing teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop content, enablement messaging, plays, and GTM programs that help drive pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts
- Use data and insights to generate an analytical approach for all GTM programs
- Communicate effectively and often to ensure all stakeholders are aligned
- Develop presentations of the Qualia narrative and product marketing roadmap
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy, then track, measure, and report against objectives
- Create compelling, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand assets, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets to enable the sales team.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing for a SaaS company (SMB software experience preferred)
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on-message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks
- Demonstrated knowledge of the real estate industry preferred but not required
- Proven ability in launching and growing innovative messaging programs
- Self starter that can successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance while balancing multiple priorities and goals
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence