At Qualia, we are fundamentally transforming the way real estate professionals, lenders, and homebuyers manage real estate transactions, one of the nation's largest industries. Qualia is backed by Menlo Ventures, 8VC and other top investors and is growing quickly. Our thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of Qualia's web and mobile enterprise apps.
- Coordinate company sponsored group activities, happy hours, holiday parties, baby showers, off-site team meetings, team building events, etc.
- Supports the logistical and cultural onboarding of employees
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Be responsible for ordering, organizing, and inventorying snack foods, catered lunches, and beverages and stocking them in our kitchen.
- Work closely with HR teams on recruiting and various tasks
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Ability to take direction from more than one person
- Fun personality and positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree is preferred