At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, the gateway to one of the largest US asset classes historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown significantly since its founding in 2015, and now handles more than 10% of the national real estate market.
Along the way, we've raised $40+ million in funding from 8VC, Menlo Ventures, Bienville Capital, Barry Sternlicht, and others. Our growth is accelerating and we’re looking for a marketing leader who wants to join our team.
About the role
You will own a specific business unit to execute and manage all multi-channel demand generation programs. Our marketing team is growing and looking for that next person to bring not only a strong action-oriented attitude, but someone who will contribute to the next level of success for Qualia.
Your day to day
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue within a specific business unit.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities within focus business unit on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Own programs from initial conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement for a variety of channels including lead nurture campaigns, digital marketing programs, content syndication, etc.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Own and drive your calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads.
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 3+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B marketing.
- high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Engagio preferred (or other marketing automation systems).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Familiar with Account Based Marketing best practices and strategies.
- Experience in the real estate or lending industry (a plus but not required).
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips