Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Austin, TX.
About the role
You will own a specific business unit to execute and manage all multi-channel demand generation programs. Our marketing team is growing and looking for that next person to bring not only a strong action-oriented attitude, but someone who will contribute to the next level of success for Qualia.
Your day to day
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue within a specific business unit.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities within focus business unit on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Own programs from initial conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement for a variety of channels including lead nurture campaigns, digital marketing programs, content syndication, etc.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Own and drive your calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads.
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 3+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B marketing.
- high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Engagio preferred (or other marketing automation systems).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Familiar with Account Based Marketing best practices and strategies.
- Experience in the real estate or lending industry (a plus but not required).
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips