We’re a fast growing real estate technology company located in Downtown San Francisco. We’ve made it possible for home buyers and sellers to close their homes right on their phones. Our platform brings everyone involved in the home closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile system of record. We’ve grown quickly and now about 10% of all U.S. real estate transactions close through Qualia.
Along the way, we've raised $40+ million in funding from 8VC, Menlo Ventures, Bienville Capital, Barry Sternlicht, and others. Our growth is accelerating and we’re looking for a Demand Gen leader who wants to join our team.
- Develop and execute measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue.
- Strategize and execute Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs into targeted accounts.
- Manage overall goals and budget, and track campaign and portfolio performance.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Own programs from initial conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement for a variety of channels including lead nurture campaigns, digital marketing programs, content syndication, etc.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Own and drive the calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads.
- 5+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B growth marketing.
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Engagio (or other marketing automation systems).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Experience in the real estate or banking industry (a plus but not required).
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips