At Qualia, we are fundamentally transforming the way real estate professionals, lenders, and homebuyers manage real estate transactions, one of the nation’s largest industries. Qualia is backed by 8VC, Menlo Ventures, and other top investors and is growing quickly. Our thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of Qualia’s web and mobile enterprise apps.
About the Position
We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager Lead to guide our foundational enterprise product through massive growth.
- Grow a product line that is already processing over 10% of US real estate transactions.
- Generate the short- and long-term roadmap that optimizes for a pristine customer experience and hitting our ambitious growth goals.
- Become an expert in our customers - intimately understand their workflows and needs. Transform that understanding into impactful products.
- Carry the torch of the long-term vision of this enterprise SAAS product and rally multiple teams around that vision.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, your team of product managers, and design to implement and execute best-in-class enterprise workflow software.
- Leverage data to track the success of implementations and rapidly iterate to perfect.
- Work in close partnership with Customer Success to put out fires, service our largest accounts, and consistently have a finger on the pulse of our customers.
- Work in close partnership with Sales to better understand the needs of prospects and enable us to move into the upper end of the market.
- 5+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as a Product Manager and Sr. Product Manager.
- You have previously managed or led a team.
- You are analytical and strategic. You prefer to use data to validate assumptions and are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it’s the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You’re oriented towards solving problems through listening, collaboration, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you guide teams toward common goals.
- Enterprise software strategy is exciting to you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus.
Why Join Our Team
- We are a product driven company backed by extraordinary engineering and sales talent.
- Every employee is given the opportunity to make a measurable impact.
- Teammates want what's best for the company, the customer, and each other.
- Employees take time to eat together and share conversation at our daily catered lunches.
- We have a fantastic location in a sunny office in downtown San Francisco, easily commutable from anywhere in the Bay Area by BART and MUNI.
- We offer generous compensation and benefits packages including medical, vision, and dental insurance.