At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to develop the new real estate broker facing product.
- Accountable for the vision and roadmap of the new real estate broker facing product.
- Define KPIs and other success metrics for the product.
- As a people manager, recruit, mentor, and develop high performing PMs.
- Analyze the market and identify key use cases and features that align with Qualia's core product vision.
- Partner closely with design partners, prospects and customers-- intimately understand their workflows, pain points, and growth opportunities.
- Identify what our customers need and translate that into first-in-class enterprise, workflow software.
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape of the product area.
- Build relationships internally and externally that are productive and enjoyable.
- Work in close partnership with Sales to understand what makes Qualia the inevitable software choice for potential clients.
- Work in close partnership with Customer Success to service our largest accounts and consistently have a finger on the pulse of our customers.
- Partner with our customer-facing teams to establish go-to-market strategies for the product.
- Plan and drive the roadmap towards business goals.
- Prioritize. Have a systematic method for prioritization that considers the immediate needs and long-term vision of the company.
- Translate long term goals into a product development plan.
- Make data-driven trade-off decisions, validated by customers and key stakeholders.
- Write clear specs that communicate problems, criteria, and context succinctly.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Design to implement elegant and robust products.
- Obtain data about adoption and engagement. Ability to analyze and rapidly respond or iterate based off of new information.
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You have 5+ years experience building extraordinary enterprise software as an experienced Product Manager.
- You have managed teams of 2+ product managers. You enjoy building high performing product teams that drive meaningful outcomes through mentoring and attracting high quality talent.
- You have experience building new B2B SaaS products from scratch, and define a minimal viable product.
- Strong experience with Agile Product Development methodologies.
- Strong experience conducting focus groups and user interviews.
- You are analytical and strategic. Proven track record of using data to validate assumptions. You are open and curious to learn from outcomes.
- Customer obsession. You love enabling people to do their best work, whether it's the customers you are servicing or your collaborators on the engineering floor.
- You're oriented towards solving problems through listening, disambiguating, asking questions, and negotiating trade-offs. You are comfortable making the final decision and thrive when you drive teams toward common goals.
- Experience creating roadmaps and communicating them to executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. You are comfortable working with high level decision makers in addition to individual contributors.
- Experience in the real estate, lending, or insurance industries is a plus, and in brokerage facing product - a big plus.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.