At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, a $40 billion industry historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown to over 10% of monthly U.S. real estate closings in our first two years on the market and our growth continues to accelerate.
About the Role
The Field Marketing Manager at Qualia is charged with driving demand generation and pipeline acceleration from our most central audiences through an innovative mix of marketing programs.
You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive lead and opportunity generation, and assist in converting sales opportunities into closed business.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and should be able to develop strong relationships. You should be a ‘people person’ with great relationship building skills and the ability to drive engagement from a passionate community that you’ve cultivated. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand.
Your day to day
- Plan, execute, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns and programs including online and face-to-face events, third party trade shows and partner activities.
- Oversee complete on-site program/trade show operation (some travel required).
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to drive functional alignment and measure marketing driven pipeline.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Liaise with product and customer success to stay updated on new products and features.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
Your background that likely makes you a match
- Highly analytical experience in B2B marketing or field marketing.
- Experience in the real estate industry (huge plus but not required)
- Comfortable talking to audiences of all levels and able to adapt delivery of information to the appropriate audience with ease
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Willing to travel to attend national conference and trade show schedule
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips