The Field Marketing Manager at Qualia is charged with driving demand generation and pipeline acceleration from our most central audiences through an innovative mix of marketing programs.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team of field marketers and make a significant contribution to building world-class event programs. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive lead and opportunity generation, and assist in converting sales opportunities into closed business.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional project management skills, oral and written communication skills and should be able to develop strong relationships.
Your Day to Day
- Plan, execute, and optimize new customer acquisition and customer success campaigns and programs including online and face-to-face events, third party trade shows and partner activities.
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of user and prospect facing events, including Qualia's Future of Real Estate Summit.
- Collaborate across departments to contribute to meeting design, agenda development, brand building, and event communications and marketing.
- Provide clear and consistent communication of events programs to all stakeholders, including internal briefing documents for specified events and conferences.
- Oversee complete on-site program/tradeshow operation
- Collaborate with potential event agencies, promotional, and print vendors while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with these vendors.
- Oversee, manage, and wrap up event budgets
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to drive functional alignment and measure marketing driven pipeline.
- Highly analytical experience in B2B marketing or field marketing
- Experience planning a variety of different sized events, including small meetups to large scale user conferences
- Experience in the real estate or mortgage industry (huge plus but not required)
- Comfortable talking to audiences of all levels and able to adapt delivery of information to the appropriate audience with ease
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Willing to travel to select national conferences and trade shows
Why We Love Qualia
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trip