At Qualia, we are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, a $40 billion industry historically untouched by modern cloud-based technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile system of record. Within a year of launching nationwide, Qualia has grown to process 10% of monthly U.S. real estate closings and our market share is growing everyday. Qualia is backed by Menlo Ventures, 8VC and other top investors and is growing quickly. Our thousands of passionate users spend the majority of their day logged into one of Qualia's web and mobile enterprise apps.
- Represent the CEO through phone, email and chat with internal and external stakeholders including, business partners, executives, and investors
- Effectively manage CEO's calendar, travel schedule, expenses and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, and interviews
- Event planning, including but not limited to company-wide events, speaker series, conferences, etc.
- Acting as a key stakeholder on special projects with constantly moving priorities
- Build cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Previous administrative experience, ideally supporting a CEO or senior-level executives
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, empathy and high EQ
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to grow with the organization and take on increased responsibility as earned
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Apps
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s Degree, experience at a fast-paced start-up