At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, over half a million real estate professionals use Qualia to power their closings, and we currently process more than 1.5 million transactions a year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead and scale a team of high performing product marketers. The Director of Product Marketing will oversee Qualia's go-to-market, positioning, and sales enablement programs. The ideal candidate for this role is a marketing athlete, highly analytical, wildly creative, and a tremendous coach. You’ll help to lead strategic new marketing initiatives such as new product launches and pushes into new geographies and verticals.
Example projects include leading product launches involving high volume real estate transactions, developing tools to improve sales effectiveness in new verticals, engaging with analysts and trade press, and presenting to customers, partners, and internal audiences.
- Master Qualia's story, and the ability to communicate our vision across a diverse span of audiences from high-level impact-propositions to granular-level product features.
- Customer Champion - Garner and possess an in-depth knowledge of our customers and how Qualia can transform their day-to-day beyond that of our competitors through customer and competitor analysis
- Empower Sales Teams - Create industry narratives, playbooks, collateral, asset-creation, and full funnel programs to elevate a rapidly growing salesforce to close deals at increasingly faster and higher-volume capacities while solidifying lifetime customers
- Craftsmanship - flourishes in a fast paced environment without a set playbook and is excited to build a high-impact marketing team with scalable processes that drives growth and profitability across all functions of the company. Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, product and executives while owning what you bring to the table.
- Scale - Ability to hit the ground running, while being able to build, and scale a team for the future. Possess exceptional ability to work cross functionally with marketing, growth, sales, product and executive leadership.
- Leadership - Track record of hiring and developing strong talent; “leads from the front”, with deep knowledge of operational details, project management process, and a willingness to get hands dirty
- Integrated Marketing - Track record of close partnership with growth and demand generation teams to driving sales growth through marketing.
- Insights - Develop insights on user data, account data, voice of the customer, and campaign effectiveness through reports or research. Works with business partners to translate insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible business results.
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Qualia’s cultural principles as we scale
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
WHAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and/or managers
- Track record of partnering with product to contribute to product strategy
- History of developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Experience marketing in an enterprise technology sales cycle; familiar with inside and field sales, SDR programs, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of software. Experience with enterprise systems, mortgage industry, or real estate are a plus
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple
- Track record of hiring and leading top product marketing talent
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.