Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Austin, TX.
As Qualia embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead and scale a team of high performing product marketers. The Director of Product Marketing will oversee Qualia's go-to-market, positioning, and sales enablement programs. The ideal candidate for this role is a marketing athlete, highly analytical, wildly creative, and a tremendous coach. You’ll help to lead strategic new marketing initiatives such as new product launches and pushes into new geographies and verticals.
Example projects include leading product launches involving high volume real estate transactions, developing tools to improve sales effectiveness in new verticals, engaging with analysts and trade press, and presenting to customers, partners, and internal audiences.
Your day to day
- Master Qualia's story, and the ability to communicate our vision across a diverse span of audiences from high-level impact-propositions to granular-level product features
- Customer Champion- garner and possess an in-depth knowledge of our customers and how Qualia can transform their day-to-day beyond that of our competitors through customer and competitor analysis
- Empower Sales Teams- Create industry narratives, playbooks, collateral, asset-creation, and full-funnel programs to elevate a rapidly growing salesforce to close deals at increasingly faster and higher-volume capacities while solidifying lifetime customers
- Craftsmanship- flourishes in a fast-paced environment without a set playbook and is excited to build a high-impact marketing team with scalable processes that drive growth and profitability across all functions of the company. Outstanding ability to work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, product, and executives while owning what you bring to the table.
- Scale - Ability to hit the ground running, while being able to build, and scale a team for the future. Possess exceptional ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, growth, sales, product and executive leadership.
- Leadership – Track record of hiring and developing strong talent; “leads from the front”, with deep knowledge of operational details, project management process, and a willingness to get hands dirty.
- Integrated Marketing - Track record of close partnership with growth and demand generation teams to driving sales growth through marketing.
- Insights - Develop insights on user data, account data, the voice of the customer, and campaign effectiveness through reports or research. Works with business partners to translate insights into actionable recommendations that promote business objectives and drive tangible business results.
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Qualia’s cultural principles as we scale
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years of experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and/or managers
- Track record of partnering with product to contribute to product strategy
- History of developing positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Experience marketing in an enterprise technology sales cycle; familiar with inside and field sales, SDR programs, and outbound marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of software. Experience with enterprise systems, mortgage industry, or real estate is a plus.
- Strong communication, story-telling and presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences and different functions; ability to take complex and make it simple
- Track record of hiring and leading top product marketing talent
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth, and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips