At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, the gateway to one of the largest US asset classes historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers, and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown significantly since its founding in 2015, and now handles 15% of the national real estate market.
We’re looking for a Director of Strategic Partnerships to identify and close new partnership opportunities that will both drive revenue and strengthen the Qualia brand in the real estate industry. In this role, you will focus on establishing and nurturing revenue-generating partner relationships with major Title Insurance Underwriters, Lenders, Banks and Real Estate companies.
This is a senior role that requires a combination of strategy, relentlessness, and executive presence to be successful.
Your Day to Day
- Manage and nurture established partnerships to enable our partners’ success, increase the adoption of Qualia, strengthen and expand our relationships, and execute upon our overall platform strategy
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with your partners
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development, to deal structuring and negotiating
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders, including marketing, sales, product, legal, etc.
- Assist in optimizing our partnership strategy
Your Background that Likely Makes You a Match
- 10+ years total work experience with at least 7 years in business development, partnerships and/or sales
- 3 years minimum in a leadership role
- Expertise in enterprise software/SaaS industry a requirement
- Experience with cloud software vendors and their strategies/business models
- Proven track record in building trusting relationships and influencing others (incl. executive audiences)
- Inspirational and professional communicator on any medium (e.g. presentations, meetings, phone calls, email, social media)
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, solve problems and think on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to do what it takes
- Real Estate background preferred
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Dynamic, supportive office environment with fantastic co-workers
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, happy hours & team trips