The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible and take ownership of Qualia’s demand generation strategy, plan and execution for our lender products.
We are looking for a results-oriented individual who is data-driven with proven expertise in leveraging multiple channels. These channels include email, paid search, display, content syndication, retargeting, direct mail and others to drive brand amplification and lead generation efforts at scale.
This is an opportunity to scale new products and make a huge impact for a hyper-growth company. This individual is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution.
The position will be based in our San Francisco office.
Your Day to Day
- Manage demand generation strategy, plan, execution and metrics
- Build and execute multichannel campaigns and programs at scale to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and engagement, and pipeline generation
- Own metrics and reporting for digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and awareness
- Build integrated plans by partnering with other marketing functions including field marketing, content, social media, product marketing, and marketing operations
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM initiatives
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to help inform strategies
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and demand generation
- 5+ years of demand generation experience in B2B technology
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, and budget management skills
- Experience working with third-party agencies
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in continually optimizing performance
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with cross-functional peers
- Experience in the real estate or banking industry a plus
Why We Love Qualia
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips