Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 15% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Austin, TX.
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented copywriter to join Qualia’s growing Marketing Team. This person will spin up a compelling copy for a variety of audiences across a diverse range of channels (from print to web and ads to longer-form content).
Importantly, you will be the go-to resource for ensuring brand consistency across channels and audiences. You will focus on crafting, editing, and testing on-brand copy in partnership with Qualia’s entire marketing team (product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, customer marketing) to help drive desired behaviors from our target audiences.
Your day to day
- Interpret creative briefs to produce compelling, on-brand communications that excite Qualia’s audiences and inspire intended behaviors
- Partner cross-functionally with demand generation, product marketing, content marketing, customer marketing, and other stakeholders to write clean, concise, and grammatically-correct copy for a range of multimedia content
- A/B test headlines, ad copy, subject lines, and other copy to optimize performance
- Work with content developers across Qualia to ensure and enforce consistency of voice across the full customer lifecycle
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 2-5 years of experience and a degree in a related field such as communications or English
- Experience writing short and long-form content
- Demonstrated writing skills (strong portfolio of work)
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to enterprise organizations
- Strong understanding of different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Outstanding editing capabilities and familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Loves storytelling with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to meet quick deadlines
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture that embraces individual curiosity, professional growth, and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips