At Qualia, we've built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into an easy, understandable, and secure process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
- Analyze the structure of transaction information, taking into account the nuance of local customs
- Aggregate and categorize data according to predefined structure types. Define new structure types if a particular set of data does not fit into existing types
- Formulate repeatable and easily understandable methods to describe how a particular field is defined, respecting relevant variable factors
- Input information into Qualia's database and maintain a set of test cases to ensure accuracy of calculations
- Work closely with the Product team(s) to define unsupported use cases and ensure full and accurate translation of the use case into a Product Requirements Document
- Work with the Engineering team(s) to ensure all product improvements are properly implemented and produce accurate results
- Work with Customer Success, Onboarding and Sales teams to ensure Qualia's offering is regionalized and fully meets customer requirements and expectations
- Work with customers reporting updates or errors to ensure accuracy of Qualia's solution
- Work with external partners to verify customer feedback and resolve any inconsistency
- Manage Distribution lists and ensure Qualia is included in all communications sent by external partners
- Work with third party service providers to ensure accuracy of their integrations. Whenever a third party provider is unable to complete/update their calculations on time, worth with the Product and Engineering teams to implement temporary overrides to ensure accuracy of calculations
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- You are analytical and strategic. You have a proven track record of being able to synthesize complex and abundant data into simple structures
- You have excellent attention to detail and are able to easily differentiate between various concepts, no matter how similar they may seem
- You are a problem solver always looking to simplify things
- You enjoy research and are able to work individually and in a group
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You are comfortable working with high level decision makers and individual contributors
- You have easy and outgoing personality
- Experience in real estate or lending is a plus. Course work in actuarial studies, statistics, or calculus is a plus.
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, daily meditation sessions, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.