Are you a service minded individual?
Do you like being the person people can always count on?
Do you excel in managing many tasks at once?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you are off to a great start!
We’re a fast growing real estate technology company located in Southwest Austin. We’ve made it possible for home buyers and sellers to close their homes right on their phones. Our platform brings everyone involved in the home closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile system of record. We’ve grown quickly and now about 10% of all U.S. real estate transactions close through Qualia.
This position is all about people and Qualia is looking for the right person to support our growing team. This person proactively finds gaps and fills them. They relish being the person who can always save the day. They stay positive in any situation. They easily adapt to change and help guide others. They are tech forward and looking to solve efficiency problems.
We are looking for a self starter looking to grow professionally. You will have the opportunity to work on a few different teams and take on and develop a variety of projects. You will have supportive mentors who will help guide your career to the next level with transparent feedback.
Qualities We Are Seeking:
- Self Driven: working to your full potential when no one is watching
- Desire to Learn: want to become the expert in your department
- Detail Oriented: always looking for ways to tighten processes
- Confident: not afraid to be direct and take ownership of tasks
- Amiable: the positive force of the office
- Observant: always listening for ways to be of service
Some of the Daily Duties:
- Being the first face of the Austin office for people walking in or calling as well as the source of internal truth for employees
- Admin Support for multiple teams to get projects over the finish line
- Manage Office vendors: snacks, lunches, deliveries, supplies
- IT Support for the office laptops, accessories, casting devices, televisions
- Planning internal events for the staff as well as public facing events
- Build company culture
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required. Will consider relevant experience and education
- Office Management experience not required. Experience in a fast paced environment preferred
- Experience with Mac computers and capacity to solve a wide range of IT issues required
- Experience with Google Apps & Microsoft Office required
- $40K annually
- Health Insurance
- 3 weeks of PTO + company wide holidays
- Free parking
- Convenient location right off Mopac & 290/71
- Free lunch every day + snacks & drinks