At Qualia, we are making it possible to close on a home with a click of a button. Families across the US are now resetting their expectations of how easy it can be to buy or sell a home.
We are fundamentally transforming the real estate closing process, a $40 billion industry historically untouched by modern technology. Our platform brings everyone involved in the closing process – lenders, realtors, title agents, home buyers and sellers – onto one shared, secure, mobile platform. Qualia has grown significantly since its founding in 2015, and now handles 15% of the national real estate market.
Along the way, we've raised $40+ million in funding from 8VC, Menlo Ventures, Bienville Capital, Barry Sternlicht, and others. Our growth is accelerating and we’re looking for a marketing leader who wants to join our team.
Your day to day
- Develop and drive strategy and execution for Qualia’s top target accounts.
- Grow engagement and conversion from top target accounts, develop highly effective awareness campaigns in conjunction with the field marketing, content, and digital teams.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance; optimize as needed.
- Partner closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and broaden campaigns.
- Serve as a B2B Account-Based Advertising expert for Qualia.
- Own ABM programs from initial conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement for a variety of channels including lead nurture campaigns, digital marketing programs, content syndication, etc.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
Your background that likely makes you a match
- 3-5 + years of direct experience with conceptualizing, executing, and optimizing B2B ABM paid, field, and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Engagio (or other marketing automation systems).
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or a related field
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Experience in the real estate or banking industry (a plus but not required).
- The opportunity to join a smart and exciting team that is passionate about working together to solve a massive problem that impacts every home buyer and seller
- A team culture embraces individual curiosity, professional growth and development
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located Downtown office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Other fun perks like daily catered lunches, weekly happy hours & team trips